I spent at least a week cleaning and organizing our house to get it ready to put on the market. My friend, Allison, who stages homes for a living, came over and helped me for a few hours right before our realtor came with his camera. The house looked great - even I wanted to buy it (again).
An hour before our first showing I hurried home to shower after teaching a Zumba class. I turned a movie on for Tessa. When I came down to the kitchen this is what I saw -
An hour before our first showing I hurried home to shower after teaching a Zumba class. I turned a movie on for Tessa. When I came down to the kitchen this is what I saw -
Tessa was crying and saying, "I'm not big enough to pour the milk." She had pulled over chairs to get a bowl, cereal and milk. Of course I wanted to cry and yell. But instead I laughed, hugged her and got out the camera.
