Tessa enjoyed taking ballet and a dance mix class after school two days a week. The recital was held in our elementary school gym. It wasn’t very intense and the kids had fun. I’m not looking forward to dance back in the states where there is so much competition and it seems like the recitals are huge events and usually held on Sundays.
Tessa on the left in her ballet dance.
Tessa on the left in her hip hop routine.
These were the pictures in the program.
This picture of the kids posing outside the school cracked me up. We’ll miss this place.

Our last day of school was on June 9th. It was a 1/2 day and a free dress day. This is a picture of the kids at our bus stop. There was an all school closing chapel that I attended. James and Eliza sang. Tessa’s grade played the recorder. They showed a slide show with all the kids that are moving away. I was pretty teary saying goodbye to friends and teachers.

Tessa had a great 4th grade class. All the girls were sweet and kind. Out of the six girls in her class four of them were moving back to the states this summer so Tessa felt ready to move too. This little girl, Maddie Morrison, is moving to Cincinnati.
To celebrate a great school year I took Eliza and Tessa to a French crepe place for lunch (Mia was still in school and James went to lunch with friends).





