Saturday, June 25, 2016

Tessa turns 10

Tessa wanted to shop at the new Downtown Disney store for her birthday.  Monday afternoon Emma, Eliza, Tessa and I went to the new Cheesecake Factory and the Disney store for an early celebration.  She turned 10 on Wednesday.  That morning she woke everyone up before John left for work so she could open the Disney presents I had wrapped.  We kept Mia home from school that day.  Mia had a doctor’s appointment in the morning then all the kids and I went to an indoor trampoline park.  We had planned to just jump for two hours but they were having a promotion 'buy two hours get the 3rd free' so we stayed longer.  Tessa’s friends had already left for the summer but she didn’t seem to mind having her party with just her siblings.  We had her favorite food for dinner -- John grilled “heaven chicken” (a recipe we got from the Bennions years ago) and I made homemade macaroni and cheese.  Eliza and Emma made and decorated cupcakes.  

IMG_7382

The new Downtown Disney Store

IMG_7435

Tessa’s Birthday celebration at the Trampoline Park.  Can you find all five kids in the foam pit?

IMG_7438

IMG_7453

Happy 10th Birthday Tessa!

A few weeks ago I told Tessa that the doctor said when she is about 10 she will be able to do her daily growth hormone shot by herself.  Tessa said she was ready to try and did it without any problem.  It is nice that she can do this on her own now.