Tessa turned 8 on Sunday, June 22nd. She had a friend party last year so we kept it simple this year. On Saturday she requested pancakes in the shapes of 8's and T’s. We ate lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. We played games at home and also the Wii. On Sunday I was in charge of primary sharing time, since the presidency and most of our branch had already left for the summer. James and Emma came in to help me with the music. It was fun to sing Happy Birthday to her in Primary. We had her favorite meal, Fettuccine Alfredo and a Cookies and Cream cake from Cold Stone. She opened her presents that I had bought the week earlier when I was in Utah (the Lego Friends’ school, coloring books and hair accessories).
Tessa is such a joy in our home. It is hard to think that our youngest is already eight!



